AliMH

3D Printed Rocket Engine Injector Designed, Tested

امتیاز دادن به این موضوع:

[left]Using 3D printing cuts the production process of the engine injector from one year to four months, and cuts the cost by 70 percent

An American rocket manufacturer has successfully used [url="http://www.dailytech.com/3D+Printed+Gun+Fails+after+Six+Shots/article29339.htm"]3D printing[/url] to build one of the main components of a rocket -- the engine injector.

American rocket company Aerojet Rocketdyne designed and fabricated the 3D printed engine injector while NASA's Glenn Research Center and the Air Force Research Laboratory at Edwards Air Force Base in California helped it test the component.

Aerojet Rocketdyne made the engine injector using selective laser melting manufacturing technology, which uses high-powered laser beams to melt and merge metallic powders into 3D structures.

NASA and the Air Force lab then helped Aerojet Rocketdyne test the 3D printed engine injector through hot fire testing of a liquid oxygen and gaseous hydrogen rocket injector assembly.[/left]

[center][img]http://gallery.military.ir/albums/userpics/10210/dsc_3074_1.jpg[/img][/center]
[center][sup][Image Source: NASA Glenn Research Center][/sup][/center]
[left]
To manufacture this component with traditional systems would take over a year. However, using 3D printing reduces this time frame to only four months.

It also cuts the cost of production by 70 percent.

"NASA recognizes that on Earth and potentially in space, additive manufacturing can be game-changing for new mission opportunities, significantly reducing production time and cost by 'printing' tools, engine parts or even entire spacecraft," said Michael Gazarik, NASA's associate administrator for space technology in Washington. "3-D manufacturing offers opportunities to optimize the fit, form and delivery systems of materials that will enable our space missions while directly benefiting American businesses here on Earth."[/left]
[left]Source: [url="http://www.nasa.gov/press/2013/july/nasa-industry-test-additively-manufactured-rocket-engine-injector-0/#.Ud_AgWRATAa"]NASA[/url][/left]
  • Upvote 8

به اشتراک گذاشتن این پست

لینک به پست
اشتراک در سایت های دیگر
[left][size=3][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]thanks[/font][/size][/left]
[left][size=3][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]In Farsi:[/font][/size][/left]
[left][size=3][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]http://www.military.ir/forums/topic/25057-%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%A7-%D8%A7%D9%88%D9%84%DB%8C%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%86%DA%98%DA%A9%D8%AA%D9%88%D8%B1-%DA%86%D8%A7%D9%BE-%D8%B3%D9%87-%D8%A8%D8%B9%D8%AF%DB%8C-%D8%B1%D8%A7-%D8%AF%D8%B1-%DB%8C%DA%A9-%D9%85%D9%88%D8%AA%D9%88%D8%B1-%D8%B1%D8%A7%DA%A9%D8%AA/[/font][/size][/left]

به اشتراک گذاشتن این پست

لینک به پست
اشتراک در سایت های دیگر
[left]nice , i heard iran also possesses the tech ! if so i'll appreciate if anyone informed give us some details [/left]
  • Upvote 1

به اشتراک گذاشتن این پست

لینک به پست
اشتراک در سایت های دیگر

nice , i heard iran also possesses the tech ! if so i'll appreciate if anyone informed give us some details

helloo brother

به اشتراک گذاشتن این پست

لینک به پست
اشتراک در سایت های دیگر

what??? this is by no mean like the older injectors !!!i my if its a fuel injector its very strange and rare !!!

به اشتراک گذاشتن این پست

لینک به پست
اشتراک در سایت های دیگر

Using 3D printing cuts the production process of the engine injector from one year to four months, and cuts the cost by 70 percent

son of a b$@*/s

i can't help it.... sorry for that! :) i have to say it in order to make my mind process!

so, if i were a good engineer and able to design an AK part's, i would be able to print one for me?

senaps and bro's (except siamak) gun productions.....

technology is moving so fast in iran we can't catch it...

• Upvote 1

به اشتراک گذاشتن این پست

لینک به پست
اشتراک در سایت های دیگر

helloo brother

hi dear :)

how are u ? 

everythings alright inshaallah ?

i left IMF for good :(

what??? this is by no mean like the older injectors !!!i my if its a fuel injector its very strange and rare !!!

every single thing about these kinds of high tech researches are odd

but does that make it less important ? cause its "odd" ? i suppose not

• Upvote 1

به اشتراک گذاشتن این پست

لینک به پست
اشتراک در سایت های دیگر

i left IMF for good :(

why ??  .

i know the catssoo he is an idot . but what can i do . i hope is see more of you in pakistani one and this one

• Upvote 1

به اشتراک گذاشتن این پست

لینک به پست
اشتراک در سایت های دیگر

ایجاد یک حساب کاربری و یا به سیستم وارد شوید برای ارسال نظر

کاربر محترم برای ارسال نظر نیاز به یک حساب کاربری دارید.

ایجاد یک حساب کاربری

ثبت نام برای یک حساب کاربری جدید در انجمن ها بسیار ساده است!

ثبت نام کاربر جدید

ورود به حساب کاربری

در حال حاضر می خواهید به حساب کاربری خود وارد شوید؟ برای ورود کلیک کنید

ورود به سیستم

• مرور توسط کاربر    0 کاربر

هیچ کاربر عضوی،در حال مشاهده این صفحه نیست.