Electro_officer

Iran Nuclear Deal: What We Should Know

[center][color=#ff0000]Attention![/color][color=#ffffff] i[/color][/center]
[left]To participate in this discussion you should strongly pay attention to the laws of the site, specially you should not insult any Iranian politician. any violation will be responded by severe penalties! [color=#ffffff]i[/color][/left]

[left]first lets to look at the Agreement text: [color=#ffffff]i[/color][/left]
[quote]

[left]page1
Geneva, 24 November 2013
Joint Plan of Action
Preamble
The goal for these negotiations is to reach a mutually-agreed long-term comprehensive solution that
would ensure Iran's nuclear programme will be exclusively peaceful. Iran reaffirms that under no
circumstances will Iran ever seek or [b]develop any nuclear weapons.[/b] This comprehensive solution
would build on these initial measures and result in a final step for a period to be agreed upon and the
resolution of concerns. This comprehensive solution would enable Iran to fully enjoy its right to
nuclear energy for peaceful purposes under the relevant articles of the NPT in conformity with its
obligations therein. This comprehensive solution would involve a mutually defined enrichment
programme with practical limits and transparency measures to ensure the peaceful nature of the
programme. This comprehensive solution would constitute an integrated whole where nothing is
agreed until everything is agreed. This comprehensive solution would involve a reciprocal, step-bystep
process, and would produce the comprehensive lifting of all UN Security Council sanctions, as
well as multilateral and national sanctions related to Iran's nuclear programme.[color=#ffffff]i[/color]
[b]There would be additional steps in between the initial measures and the final step, including,[color=#ffffff]i[/color]
among other things, [color=#ff0000]addressing the UN Security Council resolutions,[/color] with a view toward
bringing to a satisfactory conclusion the UN Security Council's consideration of this matter.[/b] The
E3+3 and Iran will be responsible for conclusion and implementation of mutual near-term
measures and the comprehensive solution in good faith. A Joint Commission of E3/EU+3 and Iran
will be established to monitor the implementation of the near-term measures and address issues
that may arise, with the IAEA responsible for verification of nuclear-related measures. The Joint
Commission will work with the IAEA to facilitate resolution of past and present issues of
concern.[color=#ffffff]i[/color]
Elements of a first step
The first step would be time-bound, with a duration of 6 months, and renewable by mutual consent,[color=#ffffff]i[/color]
during which all parties will work to maintain a constructive atmosphere for negotiations in good faith
Iran would undertake the following voluntary measures:[color=#ffffff]i[/color]
· From the existing uranium enriched to 20%, retain half as working stock of 20% oxide
for fabrication of fuel for the TRR. Dilute the remaining 20% UF6 to no more than 5%.[color=#ffffff]i[/color]
No reconversion line.i
· Iran announces that it will not enrich uranium over 5% for the duration of the 6 months.[color=#ffffff]i[/color][/left]

[left]page 2
· Iran announces that it will not make any further advances of its activities at the Natanz Fuel
Enrichment Plant1, Fordow2, or the Arak reactor3, designated by the IAEA as IR-40.[color=#ffffff]i[/color]
· Beginning when the line for conversion of UF6 enriched up to 5% to UO2 is ready, Iran
has decided to convert to oxide UF6 newly enriched up to 5% during the 6 month period,[color=#ffffff]i[/color]
as provided in the operational schedule of the conversion plant declared to the IAEA.[color=#ffffff]i[/color]
· No new locations for the enrichment.[color=#ffffff]i[/color]
· Iran will continue its safeguarded R&D practices, including its current enrichment R&D
practices, which are not designed for accumulation of the enriched uranium.[color=#ffffff]i[/color]
· No reprocessing or construction of a facility capable of reprocessing.[color=#ffffff]i[/color]
· Enhanced monitoring:[color=#ffffff]i[/color]
o Provision of specified information to the IAEA, including information on Iran's plans
for nuclear facilities, a description of each building on each nuclear site, a
description of the scale of operations for each location engaged in specified
nuclear activities, information on uranium mines and mills, and information on
source material. This information would be provided within three months of the
adoption of these measures.[color=#ffffff]i[/color]
o Submission of an updated DIQ for the reactor at Arak, designated by the IAEA as
the IR-40, to the IAEA.[color=#ffffff]i[/color]
o Steps to agree with the IAEA on conclusion of the Safeguards Approach for the
reactor at Arak, designated by the IAEA as the IR-40.[color=#ffffff]i[/color]
o Daily IAEA inspector access when inspectors are not present for the purpose of
Design Information Verification, Interim Inventory Verification, Physical
Inventory Verification, and unannounced inspections, for the purpose of access to
offline surveillance records, at Fordow and Natanz.[color=#ffffff]i[/color]
o IAEA inspector managed access to:[color=#ffffff]i[/color]
 centrifuge assembly workshops4;[color=#ffffff]i[/color]
 centrifuge rotor production workshops and storage facilities; and,[color=#ffffff]i[/color][/left]
[left] uranium mines and mills.[color=#ffffff]i[/color][/left]
[left][color=#ffffff]i[/color]
[size=2]1 [/size][/left]
[left][size=2]Namely, during the 6 months, Iran will not feed UF6 into the centrifuges installed but not enriching uranium. Not install
additional centrifuges. Iran announces that during the first 6 months, it will replace existing centrifuges with centrifuges of
the same type.[color=#ffffff]i[/color][/size][/left]
[left][size=2][color=#FFFFFF]i[/color]
At Fordow, no further enrichment over 5% at 4 cascades now enriching uranium, and not increase enrichment capacity. Not
feed UF6 into the other 12 cascades, which would remain in a non-operative state. No interconnections between cascades.[color=#ffffff]i[/color]
Iran announces that during the first 6 months, it will replace existing centrifuges with centrifuges of the same type.[color=#ffffff]i[/color][/size][/left]
[left]
[size=2]3 [/size][/left]
[left][size=2]Iran announces on concerns related to the construction of the reactor at Arak that for 6 months it will not commission the
reactor or transfer fuel or heavy water to the reactor site and will not test additional fuel or produce more fuel for the reactor
or install remaining components.[color=#ffffff]i[/color][/size][/left]
[left]
[size=2]4 [/size][/left]
[left][size=2]Consistent with its plans, Iran's centrifuge production during the 6 months will be dedicated to replace damaged machines.[color=#ffffff]i[/color][/size][/left]

[left]page3
In return, the E3/EU+3 would undertake the following voluntary measures:[color=#ffffff]i[/color]
· Pause efforts to further reduce Iran's crude oil sales, enabling Iran's current customers to
purchase their current average amounts of crude oil. Enable the repatriation of an agreed
amount of revenue held abroad. For such oil sales, suspend the EU and U.S. sanctions on
associated insurance and transportation services.[color=#ffffff]i[/color]
· Suspend U.S. and EU sanctions on:[color=#ffffff]i[/color]
o Iran's petrochemical exports, as well as sanctions on associated services.5
o Gold and precious metals, as well as sanctions on associated services.[color=#ffffff]i[/color]
· Suspend U.S. sanctions on Iran's auto industry, as well as sanctions on associated services.[color=#ffffff]i[/color]
· License the supply and installation in Iran of spare parts for safety of flight for Iranian civil
aviation and associated services. License safety related inspections and repairs in Iran as well
as associated services.6
· No new nuclear-related UN Security Council sanctions.[color=#ffffff]i[/color]
· No new EU nuclear-related sanctions.[color=#ffffff]i[/color]
· The U.S. Administration, acting consistent with the respective roles of the President and the
Congress, will refrain from imposing new nuclear-related sanctions.[color=#ffffff]i[/color]
· Establish a financial channel to facilitate humanitarian trade for Iran's domestic needs using
Iranian oil revenues held abroad. Humanitarian trade would be defined as transactions
involving food and agricultural products, medicine, medical devices, and medical expenses
incurred abroad. This channel would involve specified foreign banks and non-designated
Iranian banks to be defined when establishing the channel.[color=#ffffff]i[/color]
o This channel could also enable:[color=#ffffff]i[/color]
 transactions required to pay Iran's UN obligations; and,[color=#ffffff]i[/color]
 direct tuition payments to universities and colleges for Iranian students
studying abroad, up to an agreed amount for the six month period.[color=#ffffff]i[/color]
· Increase the EU authorisation thresholds for transactions for non-sanctioned trade to an agreed
amount.[color=#ffffff]i[/color][/left]
[left]
[size=2]5 [/size][/left]
[left][size=2]Sanctions on associated services" means any service, such as insurance, transportation, or financial, subject to the
underlying U.S. or EU sanctions applicable, insofar as each service is related to the underlying sanction and
required to facilitate the desired transactions. These services could involve any non-designated Iranian entities.[color=#ffffff]i[/color]
6[/size][/left]
[left][size=2]Sanctions relief could involve any non-designated Iranian airlines as well as Iran Air.[color=#ffffff]i[/color][/size][/left]

[left]page 4
Elements of the final step of a comprehensive solution*[color=#ffffff]i[/color]
The final step of a comprehensive solution, which the parties aim to conclude negotiating and
commence implementing no more than one year after the adoption of this document, would:[color=#ffffff]i[/color]
· Have a specified long-term duration to be agreed upon.[color=#ffffff]i[/color]
· Reflect the rights and obligations of parties to the NPT and IAEA Safeguards
Agreements.[color=#ffffff]i[/color]
· Comprehensively lift UN Security Council, multilateral and national nuclear-related
sanctions, including steps on access in areas of trade, technology, finance, and energy, on
a schedule to be agreed upon.[color=#ffffff]i[/color]
· [b]Involve a mutually defined enrichment programme with mutually agreed parameters
consistent with [color=#ff0000]practical needs[/color], with agreed limits on scope and level of enrichment
activities, capacity, where it is carried out, and stocks of enriched uranium, for a period to
be agreed upon.[/b][color=#ffffff]i[/color]
· Fully resolve concerns related to the reactor at Arak, designated by the IAEA as the IR-40.[color=#ffffff]i[/color]
No reprocessing or construction of a facility capable of reprocessing.[color=#ffffff]i[/color]
· Fully implement the agreed transparency measures and enhanced monitoring. Ratify and
implement the Additional Protocol, consistent with the respective roles of the President
and the Majlis (Iranian parliament).[color=#ffffff]i[/color]
· Include international civil nuclear cooperation, including among others, on acquiring
modern light water power and research reactors and associated equipment, and the supply
of modern nuclear fuel as well as agreed R&D practices.[color=#ffffff]i[/color]
Following successful implementation of the final step of the comprehensive solution for its full
duration, the Iranian nuclear programme will be treated in the same manner as that of any non-nuclear
weapon state party to the NPT.[color=#ffffff]i[/color]
* With respect to the final step and any steps in between, the standard principle that "nothing is agreed until
everything is agreed" applies[/left]
[/quote]

[left].[/left]
[left]I'm worried about some parts which i pointed the by bolding. there are some notes we should take care about them: [color=#ffffff]i[/color][/left]
[left]
------[/left]
[left][b]develop any nuclear weapons[/b][/left]

[left][b]o[/b] The word develop has two meanings: [color=#ffffff]i[/color][/left]
[left]grow or cause to grow and become more mature, advanced, or elaborate[/left]
[left]start to exist, experience, or possess[/left]
[left]According to the word seek it seems that the first meaning is more reasonable. so at the first paragraph we accept that we have nuclear weapons but we will not try to develop them! [color=#ffffff]i[/color][/left]

[left]------[/left]
[left][b]Involve a mutually defined enrichment program with mutually agreed parameters
consistent with [color=#ff0000]practical needs[/color], with agreed limits on scope and level of enrichment
activities, capacity, where it is carried out, and stocks of enriched uranium, for a period to
be agreed upon.[/b][color=#ffffff]i[/color][/left]

[left][b][b]o [/b][/b]The phrase practical needs is the second problem and it means that before developing our nuclear program we must demonstrate that we need them! also we may try to do that there is no guaranty that they accept our reasons! [color=#ffffff]i[/color][/left]
[left]

------[/left]
[left][b][b]There would be additional steps in between the initial measures and the final step, including,[color=#ffffff]i[/color]
among other things, [color=#ff0000]addressing the UN Security Council resolutions,[/color] with a view toward
bringing to a satisfactory conclusion the UN Security Council's consideration of this matter[/b] [/b][/left]

[left][b][b]o [/b][/b]This paragraph means that the sanctions and limitations which we named them illegal before are legal now! so they may even put force on us to stop 5٪ enrichment! [color=#ffffff]i[/color][/left]

[left]------[/left]
[left]There are some other diminution in the agreement: our enrichment program is not accepted completely, they will be able to search all of our sites and gain any secret information they want. [color=#ffffff]i[/color][/left]
[left]As i said I'm really worried about this agreement. specially by looking at the fact sheet published by THE WHITE HOUSE at November 23, 2013 i think this is not a win win deal...[color=#ffffff] i[/color][/left]
  • Upvote 3

به اشتراک گذاشتن این پست

لینک به پست
اشتراک در سایت های دیگر
[left]no need to discuss, this is bull shit! we gave every thing and got no noting...

we need some money? right! we need to fix some problems and then begin? right! but this wasn't the path we had to go...

six month from now on, they're gonna ask us more and if we don't do whatever they want, they have all they need to do more damage and more sanctions....

the fact that we agreed to Halt every thing, is accepting we were going for a nuclear bomb and now we have been made to not to! :)...and they have all they want! they say yea people! they didn't act right and we have to do more sanctions on'em[/left]
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

به اشتراک گذاشتن این پست

لینک به پست
اشتراک در سایت های دیگر
[left]Check this out, dudes ...

[url="http://globalpublicsquare.blogs.cnn.com/2013/11/24/what-critics-are-getting-wrong-about-the-iran-deal/?hpt=wo_r1"]http://globalpublics...deal/?hpt=wo_r1[/url][/left]

به اشتراک گذاشتن این پست

لینک به پست
اشتراک در سایت های دیگر
[left].I've been arguing about this with foreign folks ,they had the exact opinion as you do , only opposite.
would you please tell me what we get and what we loose with this deal?
you know US congress was going to put even more sanctions on our oil export and make our income even worse?right?[/left]

به اشتراک گذاشتن این پست

لینک به پست
اشتراک در سایت های دیگر
[left]could have been better , still we should wait and see what happens in 6 month.[/left]

[left]i myself dont like the deal.[/left]

[left]i hope FM zarif sorts it out as he promised [/left]

به اشتراک گذاشتن این پست

لینک به پست
اشتراک در سایت های دیگر
[left][quote name='Babbak' timestamp='1385844959' post='350769']
.I've been arguing about this with foreign folks ,they had the exact opinion as you do , only opposite.
would you please tell me what we get and what we loose with this deal?
you know US congress was going to put even more sanctions on our oil export and make our income even worse?right?[/left]
[left][/quote][/left]

[left]I just discussed about some notes in this agreement. yeah I'm opposite to this agreement because of the notes i pointed. if you have reasonable answers we will hear man. OK?[color=#ffffff] I[/color][/left]

به اشتراک گذاشتن این پست

لینک به پست
اشتراک در سایت های دیگر
[quote name='Electro_officer' timestamp='1385845682' post='350776']
I just discussed about some notes in this agreement. yeah I'm opposite to this agreement because of the notes i pointed. if you have reasonable answers we will hear man. OK?[color=#ffffff] I[/color]
[/quote]

[left]Actually i was responding to senaps's comment but what ever.[/left]
[left].Of course i'm not 100 percent satisfied with the deal but i believe it was unavoidable ,it had to start from somewhere.I'm saying we lost nothing indeed we gave up nothing,can continue 20% enrichment any day we want and go back to phase one.[/left]

[left]about your concerns. Use of word "Develop" i think both sides chose to start with the most easy and possible way for the first step.How?they just used the word mentioned in NPT[/left]

[left]they acccepted that what ever happens there will be enrichment program of course depending on our needs,we don't need to enrich up to 90 percent.you have to[/left]
[left]keep in mind that we were negotiating, there are 6 others to get along with. so i don't think it's that bad to make us worry.,[/left]

[left]and about last part you mentioned, you know they accepted that there will be enrichment program in both first and last steps so I THINK it means they made .Security council resolutions (which ask Iran to stop enriching uranium ) a bunch of garbage themselves.[/left] ویرایش شده در توسط Babbak

به اشتراک گذاشتن این پست

لینک به پست
اشتراک در سایت های دیگر
[left]US-led block historically sit with guys got some deadly aces in pockets so ... they were soliciting here and there for a while made so fuss over; they and the bravado puppet came in all huff n' puff about crashing Iran as ash ... blah blah blah transliterated into monetary sanctions ... then met "us" in the mid way! ... the plot was already to sit and "settle"; they simply asked us much to have some ...[/left]

[left]But hold on a sec ...[/left]

[left] Yet, it's just a settlement and hell we never take it as the gospel! those jerks won't even dream of a non-nuclear Iran, not on their life[/left]

به اشتراک گذاشتن این پست

لینک به پست
اشتراک در سایت های دیگر
[left]Frankly speaking, this is just another Torkamanchai. Haven't we learnt before that taking one step back means making it twice as harder to start over? Can't we realize that we are being bullied?
We have already paid a heavy price for having the 20% enrichment, and giving it up means all those lives that were lost are wasted. I know you may oppose, but the only people that will benefit from such deals are the rich, as they can get their business run smoother. They only think of their own benefits: neither ours, nor the motherland's.
Last words: Before submitting on this way, think of how future generations would think about us. Will they consider us as fantastics or freaks?[/left]

به اشتراک گذاشتن این پست

لینک به پست
اشتراک در سایت های دیگر
[left][quote name='MacTavich' timestamp='1386068812' post='351173']
Frankly speaking, this is just another Torkamanchai. Haven't we learnt before that taking one step back means making it twice as harder to start over? Can't we realize that we are being bullied?[/left]

[left][/quote][/left]

[left]In what possible way you think of this deal as turkamanchai?we can resume what we accepted not do any day we want and go back to phase one.[/left]
[left]but,do you ever think what we could do when they put more sanctions on our oil industry?don't say they can't cause we saw they can.and they would.just one month without "Yarane" and then you can see who wants enriched uranium and who doesn't.[/left]

[left][quote name='MacTavich' timestamp='1386068812' post='351173'][/left]
[left]We have already paid a heavy price for having the 20% enrichment, and giving it up means all those lives that were lost are wasted. I know you may oppose, but the only people that will benefit from such deals are the rich, as they can get their business run smoother. They only think of their own benefits: neither ours, nor the motherland's.[/left]
[left][/quote][/left]
[left]my friend,we are not enriching just for enrichment's sake! we needed fuel form TRR and we got it,the reactor is reaching it's end and we don't need to worry about 20% enriched uranium for that.[/left]
[left] yes we paid heavy price,we are still paying and that's why those who didn't even talk about enrichment in Iran accept 18000 centrifuges in our lands today.[/left]
[left]I completely disagree with you,i believe in last 2 years rich ones got richer and poor people got even worse,So you think rich should start their business in China or other economically safe country rather than their own country???good business makes good jobs and jobs are for those average and poor,isn't it?[/left]

[left][quote name='MacTavich' timestamp='1386068812' post='351173'][/left]
[left]Last words: Before submitting on this way, think of how future generations would think about us. Will they consider us as fantastics or freaks?[/left]
[left][/quote][/left]

[left]Don't get me started on our next generations... they don't deserve to pay for our mistakes[/left]
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

به اشتراک گذاشتن این پست

لینک به پست
اشتراک در سایت های دیگر
[left]To McTavich[/left]

[left] Who the heck do you think the administration guys are!? a bunch of thick-skulled white collars ... !? morons!? geneva 3's nothing but a "rough and vague chit-chat" on pretty narrow sides of Iran's nuclear progression and you don't really have to cry over spilt milk! None of those pure souls were lost in vein and the home's on its right track now; consider that we first gained the core technology package, then developed and nurtured our very own nuclear industry commensurate with our aims and needs. No one's gonna push us around; the truth's no one dares to have a go when facing a nation's already proven to stand tall and brave intolerable hardships, say war ... and here we are giving the cowboys the blank check to fight with us or cut their coat according to their cloth when it comes to Iran[/left]
  • Upvote 1

به اشتراک گذاشتن این پست

لینک به پست
اشتراک در سایت های دیگر
[left] The Fact Sheet published by white house about five days ago made many ooh and ahh about it, while even more were not what you may call happy. Here is the link to the [b]Summary of Technical Understandings Related to the Implementation [/b]of the Joint Plan of Action on the Islamic Republic of Iran’s Nuclear Program[/left]

[left][CODE]http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2014/01/16/summary-technical-understandings-related-implementation-joint-plan-actio[/CODE][/left]

[left]p.s: may someone fix this [color=#ffffff]darn[/color] editor, please? it makes my head hurt just to figure out how should I write, left to right or vice versa. much appreciated[/left]

به اشتراک گذاشتن این پست

لینک به پست
اشتراک در سایت های دیگر

ایجاد یک حساب کاربری و یا به سیستم وارد شوید برای ارسال نظر

کاربر محترم برای ارسال نظر نیاز به یک حساب کاربری دارید.

ایجاد یک حساب کاربری

ثبت نام برای یک حساب کاربری جدید در انجمن ها بسیار ساده است!

ثبت نام کاربر جدید

ورود به حساب کاربری

در حال حاضر می خواهید به حساب کاربری خود وارد شوید؟ برای ورود کلیک کنید

ورود به سیستم

• مرور توسط کاربر    0 کاربر

هیچ کاربر عضوی،در حال مشاهده این صفحه نیست.